The 30L Sharpsafe provides an ideal cost effective solution for the disposal of returned, used needle exchange containers.
The large capacity and open entry point allows safe and easy drop in disposal of a range of containers and due to compliance to BS EN ISO 23907:2012 and UN3291 standards also allows disposal of loose, used needles and syringes.
The lid can be temporarily closed to conceal the contents when not in use and securely closed for transportation to final disposal.
- 30L Nominal Capacity
- Disposal of used needle exchange containers and loose needles and syringes
- Large Fill Area
- Temporary & Final Closure Feature
- Dimensions: L 450mm x W 230mm x H 415mm
- Product Label: Standard UK Label
- Order Code: 41802430
- Capacity: 30L
- Usable Capacity to Fill Line: 23.6 Litre
- Complies with UN 3291and BS EN ISO 23907:2012 standard
- Weight 1.244kg
- Carton Quantity: 10
- Carton Weight 13.75kg
- Carton Dimensions: H 793mm x W 454mm x L 454mm
- Carton Volume: 0.163m3